Please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
1. The International Trade Centre maintains this Site as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site (Users). The information materials presented herein are for general information purposes only, are not intended to constitute professional advice, and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to particular circumstances. The International Trade Centre does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this Site.
2. The information materials published on this Site are unless otherwise stated the copyright works of the International Trade Centre. By accessing or using the Site or any information materials contained in this Site, Users acknowledge and agree that the International Trade Centre or its licensors, when applicable, own all rights, title and interests in and to the Site, whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist. For the sake of accuracy, any reference to this Site contained in the present terms and conditions include all updates, versions, and all languages.
4. In addition, unless with the prior written authorization from the International Trade Centre (or, as applicable, from the provider of a particular content) Users acknowledge and agree that they must not: (i) copy, translate, adapt, modify or create derivative works of any information materials published on this Site, any part or feature thereof; (ii) reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of any software used on] this Site or any part thereof; (iii) use this Site in a manner that gives a person or entity other than an authorized User access to this Site; (iv) delete, obscure or in any manner alter any warning, disclaimer, notice (including but not limited to any copyright or other proprietary rights notice), or link that appears in this Site; or (v) rent, publish, sell, assign, pledge, lease, market, transfer, make any other disposition or otherwise make any information materials published on this Site available to third parties. In addition, Users agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this Site.
6. Access to the information materials contained in this Site is free of charge to Users in developing countries. Developing countries in this context are defined as all countries except the Member States of the European Union and member countries of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, with exceptions being Mexico, Turkey and the Republic of Korea. In addition, the following territories within or near the European Union are defined as developed countries in this context: Andorra, the Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, the Holy See, Monaco and San Marino.
7. Access to the information materials contained in this Site is on a subscription basis to Users in developed countries. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the International Trade Centre reserves the discretionary right to grant temporarily or permanently access to this Site or any part thereof free of charge to selected Users without justification or prejudice to the future implementation of the International Trade Centres official Site subscription options and fees for these selected Users. The designations developed, developing regions and economies in transition are intended for statistical and analytical convenience and do not necessarily express a judgement about the stage reached by a particular country or area in the development process.
8. Users are solely responsible for all costs associated with any telephone, computer hardware and software, modems, telecommunications connections, and/or other equipment and/or services which are or may be needed for access to and use of the Site.
11. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the materials on this Site are those of the information providers and do not necessarily represent the views of the International Trade Centre.
12. The International Trade Centre reserves the discretionary right to change, alter, limit or discontinue any aspect or feature of all or part of this Site, including but not limited to content, functionalities, hours of availability, hardware or telecommunications equipment, software or services needed for access or use.
13. The information materials contained in this Site are provided without any warranties, guarantees, covenants or representations of any kind, either express or implied, as to fitness for a particular purpose of any information materials contained in this Site, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any such materials. Neither the International Trade Centre nor any of its employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensors warrant that access to and use of this Site or information materials contained therein will be free from errors, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Site or information materials contained therein. Users specifically acknowledge and agree that any use of the information materials contained in this Site is at their sole risk.
14. This Site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers and do not necessarily represent the views of the International Trade Centre. The International Trade Centre does not represent or endorse the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Users own risk. Neither the International Trade Centre, nor any of its agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom.
15. The International Trade Centre periodically ads, changes, improves or updates the Site without notice. In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall the International Trade Centre be liable to Users or any other person for any loss of business or profits, or for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, liability or expense arising out of any use of, or inability to use, the Site or otherwise claimed to have resulted from the use of the Site, even if the International Trade Centre was previously advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any other claim by Users or any other person.
16. The User further expressly acknowledge and agree that information, text, graphics, and hyperlinks provided to Users through the Site and located on other sites throughout the combined global electronic networks known as the internet and the worldwide-web are provided solely as a resource and a convenience to Users. Such hyperlinks or references to third-party web sites are not under the control of the International Trade Centre and do not imply an endorsement by the International Trade Centre of those sites. The International Trade Centre makes no warranty, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of such contents or information, text, graphics, and hyperlinks. The International Trade Centre has not tested any software located on other sites and does not make any representations as to the quality, safety, reliability or suitability of such softwares.
17. The user acknowledge and agree that the delivery system used for the Site, i.e., the internet and the worldwide-web, are unpredictable and may, from time to time, impede access to the Site. Users acknowledge and agree that the International Trade Centre is in no way responsible to Users in any way whatsoever for any interference with the use of or access to the Site and Users expressly waive and forever discharge and release any and all claims against the International Trade Centre in connection therewith
18. The designations employed and the presentation of material in the Site do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the International Trade Centre concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area, or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries. The term country as used in the Site also refers, as appropriate, to territories or areas.
19. The depiction and use of boundaries, geographic names and related data shown on maps and included in lists, tables, documents, and databases on the Site are not warranted to be error free nor do they necessarily imply official endorsement or acceptance by the International Trade Centre.
20. Mention of firm names, commercial products and brand names does not imply the endorsement of the International Trade Centre.
23. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising under or pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be settled by an agreed mode of dispute resolution, including but not limited to arbitration, which shall be the exclusive mode of resolving disputes hereunder. Nothing contained in or related to these terms and conditions shall be deemed a limitation upon or a waiver, express or implied, of any of the privileges and immunities of the International Trade Centre, which are specifically reserved. The International Trade Centre is a joint subsidiary organ of the World Trade Organization and the United Nations and enjoys Privileges and Immunities by the Convention on Privileges and Immunities of the United Nations of 13 February 1946. 1st February 2011 Copyright © International Trade Centre, 2011
By accessing this Site, certain information about the User, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on servers of the International Trade Centre. These will not specifically identify the User. The information will be used internally only for web site traffic analysis. If the User provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this Site, such information will be used only for statistical purposes and will not be published for general access. The International Trade Centre, however, assumes no responsibility for the security of this information.
Copyright © 2010 International Trade Centre. All rights reserved worldwide. None of the materials provided on this web site may be copied, used, reproduced or transmitted, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or the use of any information storage and retrieval system, except as provided for in the Sites terms and conditions of use [hyperlink to be created] of use of this Site , without permission in writing from the International Trade Centre. Please contact the Sites Webmaster [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request such permission and for related enquiries